Beware the City of Sin. Forum Index Beware the City of Sin.
http://www.darkhorserunning.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to Darkness in Vegas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beware the City of Sin. Forum Index -> Welcome.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Eye in the Sky
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Welcome to Darkness in Vegas. Reply with quote

Welcome to Darkness in Vegas.

Welcome to Darkness in Vegas a vibrant World of Darkness forum dedicated to Table Top 3rd Edition Vampire the Masquerade. Here you will find a plethora of persons within the Domain of Las Vegas whose lives are founded on the beat of a city that never sleeps and serves up the sins of the world on a golden platter. Come feast your mind on convoluted plots and dynamic characters through interaction with other players and our Storytelling Staff.

Come in take a look around. Read the house rules, make a concept and enjoy. That is why we game here. Enjoyment. We try to keep Out of Character drama to a minimum but occasionally it does happen. If you as a player have a problem please see the Gaming Commish. He will see to it that the issue is addressed and taken to the right person.

In order to get started, first you need to register with your character’s name and send the ST an email (darknessst@gmail.com) letting me know that you have signed up; please include a brief description of your character concept. I will approve your name and you can get started. I will need a character sheet and a background. Once we have that you can post an introduction either in the Kindred section or the Mortal section. Both are accepted in the chronicle. There are templates in both areas. Mortals are highly likely to be picked up in game. If you wish to start that way it is perfectly acceptable. We enjoy the interaction which happens between mortal and vampire.

If you wish to remain anonymous as a player then that is acceptable here. If you have no trouble with people knowing who you are that is fine as well. We let that be a personal choice here. If you wish to remain unknown then please let me know and I will keep your identity a secret.

Thank you.

For all creation rules and guidelines please go to
Darkness in Vegas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beware the City of Sin. Forum Index -> Welcome. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: